Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Boys!!



It has been a long time since I have posted but what can I say it has been busy :) I thought mother's day was a good time to get going on the blog again- the boys are my life. Being a mother to Jacob and Noah is such an amazing journey and the toughest thing I have ever done. Each day is a new challenge, discovery, change, or lesson (sometimes learned the hard way- for example- don't buy Trix Berry and cotton candy yogurt-it is bright pink and blue and does not go well on clothes, carpet, couches ect.) But I want to just remember this time-although so busy and full- and appreciate being a mother. I want to remember how incredible blessed I am to have healthy children and such an amazing and loving family. They are getting so big. Jacob had his first music program at preschool and it was precious. Mark and I both kind of had a moment where during the program where we just sat there and looked around and said- wow we have a 3 year old- I remember when I did this as a kid and now my child is up there and I am mouthing and singing the words to zip a dee doo daa and probably looking like a fool- we are really parents :) It was great!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment